The excitement of life force i Union are some of the ways Judith Pennington describes the fascinating energy of kundalini in this 5-minute music video. Here, Judith, a world expert on brainwave, meditation, and awake mind, in a conversation with iwaw CEO John Dupuy, explains what kundalini is in elegant, simple terms that we can all understand. Discover how the subtle energy excitement of kundalini can benefit you and those you love.
In this video, Judith talks about:
- How subtle energies come out in the stillness of meditation.
- This meditation generates a growing awareness.
- As we clear our minds, we realize the subtle energies.
- By cultivating this awareness, we achieve higher prospects.
- We are beginning to understand that we are all an energetic force.
- We can awaken kundalini energy to benefit from spontaneous healing.
- We become aware that we are part of everything … that we are they are all.
- We are so much bigger than we ever knew.
To experience a little of what Judith is talking about, take a look at a sample Kundalini: The energy of awakeninga guided kundalini meditation read by Judith Pennington and written by the famous author of Wake up the mind: harness the power of your brain wavesAnna Wise.
Judith Pennington is a journalist, author, singer and world authority published internationally on EEG and the awakened mind of meditation and mastery of life. She is the author of two books on meditation and consciousness and the composer of seven guided meditation CDs. He teaches worldwide and publishes three free e-newsletters through his personal outreach, Eagle Life Communications.
Joan Dupuy is the CEO of iAwake Technologies and travels internationally to teach and inspire comprehensive recovery, comprehensive transformative practice, and the use of brainwave input technology to deepen the practice of meditation and the treatment of addiction, depression and PTSD.
This blog was created by Heidi Mitchell, longtime assistant to John Dupuy and iAwake blog manager. John introduced Heidi to the comprehensive practice and enhanced meditation by brainwave input in 2007. Heidi is also a freelance publisher of nonfiction books, blogs, and websites. You can contact her at www.heidimitchelleditor.com.