A first-hand account of the awakening experience, totally unexpected, triggered by the guided meditation iAwake Expansion of the Self, from In, Out & Through Vol I.
If you’ve ever wanted to hear what it’s like to “wake up” …
You’ll want to hear this heart-to-heart interview with iAwake beta tester Scott McGreevy of Belfast, Ireland. Here, Scott shares how to listen to Anna Wise Expansion of the Self Meditation started a 10-day awakening process that completely changed his life.
In this interview, Scott describes how:
- Consciousness passed through the body like a tornado.
- The intensity increased over the next few days instead of calming down.
- Days of pain: everything hurts, mind and body, internally and externally.
- The ego struggles with nails and teeth to hold on.
- Scott went out into the mountains and let the energy do what it needed to do.
- It was followed by a feeling of pure purity, a feeling of being connected to the True Self, consciousness itself, fully harmonized.
- Since then, the connected feeling is always present. No sense of personal identity.
- We are the universe, the stars, the planets, the space in between. We are the expansiveness of life itself.
- Pam asks, how are you doing now? Has this changed relationships?
Adapt to a new way of life
Scott shares how he is adapting to this new way of life, still experiencing spontaneous waves of happiness. He says, “Practice, do it. We will wake up. ” And he tells listeners that they might experience similar experiences that will have the support of the iAwake team and the Facebook group of professionals in the deep meditation program, just like him.
Pam and John Dupuy, co-founders of iAwake, lead the interview and Pam shares her own awakening experience when she was a 19-year-old agnostic, no references for their experience or support. This sparked a vital mission to help people experience these awakenings in a supported way, so that they do not feel crazy and alone.
The experience of waking up: listening, practicing, opening up, surrendering. Thanks, Scott, for sharing your story.
“Little did I think I would wake up to the purity of our true human nature. After 14 years of meditation and all the modalities and healing books I found to restore myself, it was the technology and support of iAwake team combined with my dedication to practice what made it possible. life. ” Scott McGreevy (Karma Lobsang Dorje)
John and Pam Dupuy, co-founders of iAwake Technologies, are now celebrating the 10th anniversary of iAwake. John, CEO of iAwake, travels internationally to teach and inspire on the topics of holistic recovery, holistic transformative practice, and the use of brainwave technology to deepen the practice of meditation and the treatment of addiction, depression and PTSD. Pam is iAwake’s amazing, talented, perceptive and persevering director of operations.
This blog was created by Heidi Mitchell, longtime assistant to John Dupuy and iAwake blog manager. John introduced Heidi to comprehensive practice and enhanced meditation by brainwave input in 2007. Heidi is also a freelance publisher of nonfiction books, blogs, and websites. You can contact her at www.heidimitchelleditor.com.