Sahaja meditation allows you to harness the healing power of your inner energy to increase your physical and mental resilience and enhance your personal qualities that foster deeper bonds with loved ones. You will be better equipped to meet the challenges you face. We all make relationship mistakes from time to time, but meditation will help you stay focused on the present, rather than thinking about past mistakes you may have made or worrying about what the future holds for your family.
Meditation will increase your awareness of how you are interacting with family members and how your actions affect them. You’ll be more in tune with your loved ones instead of just running the days with autopilot. Couples are better able to meet their partner’s emotional needs. And parents, whether teenagers, preteens, or teens, are better able to meet their children’s emotional needs and build a lifelong motivational framework.
Below are some hands-on experiences in fostering the family relationships of Sahaja professionals, who are also instructors in our online meditation sessions.
According to Mar’yana,
- What really matters is that the relationships are genuine
- Meditation helps you to be true to yourself and to be self-aware
- Meditation helps us to develop our own vision of what is important in life rather than what others say; this helps build relationships
- In families, meditation allows each member to be himself and the others to be who they are; this freedom at both ends translates into healthier relationships in the family
According to Melanie,
- Not long ago, we were more respectful of the knowledge about parenting that previous generations passed on to us; but gradually we have been disconnecting more and more
- Instead of relying on parenting books, using meditation, we can take advantage of the intuitive knowledge within us, just as our previous generations used to follow, and this has proven to be more beneficial.
- Meditation gives multiple dimensions to parental relationships: it establishes the necessary authority and hierarchy, but it also helps to deepen understanding of what it takes for relationships to work.
In this video, Melanie explains how:
- Meditation helps to stay in the present and helps to juggle different roles and activities
- Meditation provides total involvement in the present moment, which helps to enjoy each situation and activity
- It gives confidence and makes you do various things effortlessly
Sahaja is a holistic life and a form of self-improvement meditation that has the broadest and deepest benefits you can normally find. All you need to do is experiment with following a consistent schedule at home and our online group meditation sessions. Our instructors can help with that.
#Meditation #Helps #Build #Family #Relationships #Guided #Meditation #Online
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission.