Meditation is a holistic solution to many of the challenges and problems in our lives. It’s not just about relieving stress. In our 50 years of Sahaja practice, we have seen some dramatic changes for meditators in their professional lives. If your work or career generally takes up most of your day, as it does for most of us, you will be amazed at how your meditation practice can transform it in different ways. The anecdotal experiences of thousands of Sahaja practitioners confirm this kind of transformation.
At the very least, using meditation as a foundation for professional success means meditating twice a day and becoming aware of your inner state and your most subtle being. It requires a little investment of your time and a level of discipline. But most importantly, it requires you to control and work to maintain that state of balance where you do not feel restless and you can maintain your composure well enough to find solutions to problems.
In other words, you should meditate for a long time and often enough to stay in that state.
Solutions to problems are presented automatically.
After establishing a meditation routine, most people find some softness and flow in how things work in their work. A surprising novelty is that they seem to be much less stuck on the days when their meditative state is strong. Problems seem to solve themselves or, better yet, they no longer arise or exist. Your meditation gives you a connection to the power that moves everything in this universe; you are in complete harmony with your surroundings and the people around you, so you are expected to have fewer problems in your workplace.
Your teammates are kinder to you.
Several people report that their co-workers find them more accessible and enjoyable to work with than before, especially after a few weeks of meditation. They seem to emit positive vibrations. Also, we have heard that the angry heads of the meditators are no longer so upset with them: it seems that the magical and invisible power is also working on them. In fact, some professionals report a surprising turn in their supervisors’ attitudes toward them.
You feel more motivated and energetic than ever.
Regular meditation creates significant energy reserves for physical, mental, and emotional activity, giving people more energy, enthusiasm, and motivation to work. This feeling of tiredness after each day and the burden of spending the day are gone. At Sahaja, we recommend a special and powerful technique for soaking your feet and meditating to eliminate work stress every evening.
Your professional communication and social skills improve significantly.
Spiritual meditation like Sahaja innately makes you, and specifically your inner self, part of the collective unconscious, a realm that psychologists like Carl Jung talk about. It creates a sense of community within you and improves your communication and interaction skills. As a result, you will begin to lose your inhibitions and build stronger relationships everywhere. This aspect is also manifested in your career and gives it a boost.
Your emotional intelligence increases to boost your professional progress.
Meditation has been widely shown to increase self-knowledge and emotional intelligence. Workplace ISIS has been found to predict leadership ability and good job performance, increase sales, reduce manufacturing accidents and grievances, and increase dedication and job satisfaction. IS is the ability to identify, understand, and manage emotions, and to use them constructively to facilitate thinking and behavior.
EI shapes our understanding of ourselves and our interactions with others. It defines how and what we learn from our experiences and helps us set priorities. Determine if you are a good team player who can collaborate well with other teammates. It allows you to channel your feelings and impulses purposefully, keep your goals in mind, and pursue those goals with energy and persistence. Develop the ability to focus your emotions on the desired goal and delay gratification when needed to accomplish a larger, long-term goal. Practicing Sahaja also helps you become more aware of how your actions affect others. Your own internal process of self-realization increases your compassion and sensitivity for others and improves your communication skills and empathy for others, which improves your relationships.
Your productivity increases.
With a stronger focus, self-confidence and a sense of perception, your ability to get things done at work is much faster than ever before and increases productivity and prepares you for success.
You can handle the pressures and stress of work much easier.
The benefits of meditation gateway include relieving stress and anxiety, and the first place to deploy these benefits is at work, the main source of stress for most people.
Techniques that meditators follow while working
We have chosen the most common strategies that meditators adopt when it comes to job and professional success:
- Take 10-minute breaks and downtime even when things are going well
- Take a break for lunch or go out for lunch for a meditation session. This recharges you at the levels of the start of your workday. If your workplace has a nice lawn, you can do your meditation, which can double the effectiveness of your meditation.
- Use your vibrations to measure the effectiveness of any solution or how a situation evolves. We focus on vibratory awareness workshops at our online meetings.
- Evaluate the people you are dealing with and their positive or negative energies
- Improve your productivity through morning meditation. Despite all the challenges, it sets the stage for clear, balanced care that can easily help you get through the day.
- Get ready for the next day by using a foot soak at the end of the day at night before going to bed.
- Use mindless awareness to find innovative solutions to problems. Practitioners often deploy this almost magical technique of detaching themselves from problems at work and spending time in a state of thoughtless consciousness. Sahaja is this higher state of consciousness that connects you to power, the ubiquitous energy of the universe. Indeed, you are taking advantage of the intelligence and intuition of the universe to find answers to problems, and you are more likely to succeed instead of continually exercising your mental energies.
#Meditation #Professional #Success #Guided #Meditation #Online
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission.